Concessions Volunteers Needed!
Updated: Sep 29, 2020
Parents, we would be so grateful if you are able to give you time to help the band boosters raise some much needed funds! (PLUS, it's fun and a great way to meet other parents in the organization!)
Links to sign up for concessions at our games can be found here.
Here are some notes on safety standards in place this year, and other points:
1. Masks are required! Sport your stylish FHS Band Mask or a simple black or new/unused disposable mask. (I will have some extra disposables on hand for those who forget)
2. Gloves Gloves Gloves! We are required to wear gloves when working concessions! For Memorial Stadium it's encouraged for gloves to be changed every 30 minutes.
3. Cashless! Toyota Stadium is cashless and FISD is encouraging us to be as well! (We might have a small amount of petty cash on hand, but it would only be one register if we do!) The Star is working on Google Pay/Apple Pay and other cashless options!
4. Toyota Stadium is operating at 50% capacity. Masks are required for fans entering the stadium. Memorial and The Star also require masks upon entry as well. Obviously, people will remove their oh so stylish masks to eat all the goodies from concessions! :)
5. There are specific guidelines designed to keep us safe while preparing foods per Toyota and The Star's food handling instructions. Items will be made to order and served boxed or wrapped. As for Memorial Stadium, we will NOT be preparing any food. There will be chips, popcorn (individually packaged), & drinks, hot chocolate will have lids.
6. All concessions volunteers do need to have their background checks completed, and their food handlers certification (good for two years) prior to volunteering. More info on food certs here:
Finally, if anyone has any questions, please email Ms. Sabet and she is happy to answer!